REGISTRATION SCHEDULE FOR TOURNAMENT A

This year we are introducing a group registration calendar. Players may only register during the corresponding time periods:

  • Group 1) GM, IM, WGM, WIM and players staying at the hotel: from May 25, 2022.
  • Group 2) FMs and players with more than 2,300 ELO, from July 18.
  • Group 3) Other players as of September 5.

For all groups, registration can be closed in advance if capacity is reached.

Complete the following form to register for the Llobregat Open Chess Tournament. You can also book your room at the Hotel El Castell, if you do it from here the registration fee will be free. On the next page you can pay by Paypal, Visa or Mastercard, you will receive an email confirming your pre-registration. Once the organization confirms that your data is valid, you will receive an email confirming that your registration is final.

The registration to the tournament elllobregat Open Chess Tnmt. will only be valid once the confirmation email has been received. The Organization reserves the right of admission, and may reject any application for registration it deems appropriate, as well as the right to cancel the tournament without notice, provided it is for reasons of force majeure (such as the coronavirus pandemic), without having to compensate financially to participants, only with the return of the registration fee or reservation of accommodation.

Player information
Select whether or not you have a FIDE ID
Club Information
Select a tournament (check in the rules if you are eligible to participate in the selected tournament)
Lodging

From here you can book your room at the Hotel El Castell, at a price well below its market price, as the organization's attention to the players staying there. In addition, the registration fee will be free of charge. The hotel has a small number of rooms, so they can sell out quickly. A payment of 30% of the total amount will be made at the time of booking, the remaining 70% must be paid (also by credit card or PayPal) before 09/15/2022. The organization will contact you before that date to request payment, please make sure that your email and phone number are correct. Would you like to book accommodation at Hotel El Castell in Sant Boi de Llobregat?(*)
Select whether or not you want to book accommodation
Scroll to Top